27.2.15

Life changing birthday present?

It was my birthday three weeks ago, on the 7th, but the present my mom and dad got me only arrived last week. I have told my parents that I don't need anything, but they got me something anyway. Before the present arrived my mom was like 'We thought about this a lot and in the end we got it. We really hope that you will like it and that is going to help you in one way or another. I was inspired by what you watch on the Internet'. I was very intrigued...I had no idea what they had got me...and how does it have a connection with the peeps I watch on the Internet. I was pretty excited because I usually always guess my presents but with this one it was a total surprise.



Last Saturday night when I got home I opened a pretty big box wrapped very nicely (thanks mom). What was inside? A NutriBullet!!!!!! I was sooo happy when I saw it. As I said before I was very surprised. And happy! It was insipred from Marcus and Niomi. They are super healthy, as you may know.

I made a smoothie right away with broccoli, banana, orange, pineapple, a bit of lime juice and water. It was really good, I loved it. And to be honest you couldn't really taste the broccoli, which was good.

The morning after I did another one with carrot, pineapple, banana, orange, chia seeds and water. This one wasn't as good as last night's one but I think that if I experiment enough I'll know how to balance the ingredients so it has a good taste.
It's very very simple to use and wash. I love it. I'm so happy with it :D

I’ve been using is all week and I absolutely love my smoothies. I made up all the recipes so far but I would like to try out some of the recipes from the NutriBullet book that came with “the machine”.

As I said in the title this may be a life changing birthday present. I'm gonna be so healthy from now on hahaha... Hopefully


                 Don’t forget to smile today :)


    
Laura xx

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye