29.1.14

Sad at Midnight

      Have you ever felt sad for no reason at 12 am?

      You don’t know why but you just feel down... You don’t want to talk to anybody but in some ways you still want to.

      You wanna lay in bed and listen to some relaxing music but at the same time you wanna go for a walk in the empty park.

     Go for a walk with the person you love. Hold their hand and just walk, without saying anything. That is what perfection feels like.

     Most of the times though, you just end up alone in your bed, listening to something sad and dreaming of a better tomorrow.

    This happens to me pretty often but sometimes it also happens earlier that 12 am. Last night (I say night because it was already really dark outside) at around 6 pm I felt like giving up on everything and just going to sleep to escape that horrible feeling.

     This is the song that was on repeat on max volume in my headphones. After half an hour I had to get up, get dressed and go to the studio.


     Surprisingly I felt so pumped up after I came home, that I didn’t even remember the sad feeling was there at some point that day.


     My point is that when you feel sad or down, even if you only want to stay in bed and sleep, go out. Alone or with a friend, it doesn’t matter but don’t stay in bed. Go out. You’ll never know how you’ll feel afterwards if you never try it.



Laura
  ©  

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye