30.6.14

#MusicalMonday

Hello!!

This Monday I decided to post a brand new Romanian song and for the first time not an English one because I really like it and I love it’s message.

It’s about the capital of my country, Bucharest. The lyrics are so beautiful, the song is just amazing and I also love it’s music video.

People around me always complain about our country for various reasons, I’m not going to name them now. It’s true, our country could be at least 10 times better maintained if more people cared about it, but I’m optimistic and I think that every day is better than the other. It’s also true that if we were to be always satisfied with what we’ve got nothing would evolve BUT from time to time we have to stop and look around and NOTICE  all the nice things not just the bad ones.

I think that my country is very beautiful and picturesque having some of the most amazing views.

My opinion is that we should appreciate more the things that surround us before it’s too late. You never know what tomorrow brings so enjoy today like it’s your last day.

Here is Adda’s new song featuring What’s up. Hope you enjoy :)




Don’t forget to smile today :)


Laura
  ©

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye