20.3.14

My Day in pictures

    Hello guys!!

Yesterday I had a very busy day and I had to leave the city as well so I decided that I’m going to take some pictures and I’m going to do a blog post to show you what I saw throuthout the day. I hope you like my pics. :)

The day started with some clouds spread all around the sky but soon the sun made an apparence and I was able to catch a little rainbow for you (it’s a pale one but I hope you can notice it)




The brightly shining sun made me very happy because I haven’t seen in in a while


After a good few hours spent on the road, driving, I came back to my city and went to the office, where these beautiful tulips made me smile assuring me that sping has sprung



On my way home from the office I got stuck in traffic so I decided to take a picture to show you how beautiful this church is



Happily I was able to capture the beautiful sunset of the day 



A little bit later I went to the studios so I took pictures there too



At the end of the day I found this beautiful quote from Anthony Robbins 




Don’t forget to smile today :)

Laura
 ©

No comments:

Post a Comment


 photo copyright.jpg
blogger template by envye